Do you have a chipped tooth, a gap in your smile, or an unsightly stain you want to cover up? Then cosmetic tooth bonding is the answer for you. At Dobson Ranch Dental Care, we provide this affordable, non-invasive procedure for patients who need simple tooth repairs. Call us today at (480) 838-8558 to request an appointment.
What Is Cosmetic Bonding?
When you have a flawed tooth that does not require an invasive procedure such as a filling, dental crown, or dental inlay or onlay, cosmetic tooth bonding may be a suitable solution. In cosmetic bonding, a composite material is applied and sculpted to look, act, and feel like a natural tooth, without removing any of the existing tooth structure. This procedure can be used for:
- Gaps in your smile
- Chipped teeth
- Yellow spots and stains teeth whitening fails to remove
Advantages of Cosmetic Bonding
Cosmetic tooth bonding can help you achieve the smile that you’ve always wanted in an affordable and less intrusive way.
- Quick, easy, and painless.
- Affordable method for improving your smile.
- Typically does not require anesthetic.
- Less expensive than porcelain veneers and dental crowns.
- Lasts between three to five years.
Wide Range of Dental Services
Along with our safe, effective cavity fillings, we make it convenient and easy for you to make Dobson Ranch your family dentist with our wide range of dental services:
How Cosmetic Bonding Works
Cosmetic bonding works by blocking incoming bacteria from invading the tooth that needs repair. It’s made up of a durable resin that has the ability to be molded to your teeth, looking just like your natural tooth. Learn more about the entire cosmetic bonding process below.
- An etching solution is added to your teeth in order to formulate minimal crevices in your mouth’s enamel structure.
- The crevice provides a rough surface which allows for strong cosmetic bonding when the resin is applied to your tooth.
- The resin comes in many shades so that we can match it to your natural teeth.
- When the resin is placed onto your tooth, our dentists use a high-intensity light in order to cure the resin and reform the tooth’s surface.
- Each layer only takes a few minutes to harden inside your mouth.
- Once we apply the last coat of resin, we sculpt and polish the bonded material to fit your teeth.
New Patient? We’re Accepting!
As a patient of Dobson Ranch, you will experience a professional, friendly atmosphere, along with gentle, compassionate dental care. When you experience an unexpected tooth emergency, call our office immediately. We provide emergency services for all residents in Mesa, AZ and surrounding areas.Request Appointment
Choose Dobson Ranch
Request an appointment today for our cosmetic tooth bonding services by calling (480) 838-8558. Since 2004, we’ve been serving the communities of Mesa, Dobson Ranch, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, and the surrounding areas. Along with our professional cosmetic bonding procedures, we also provide emergency dental care, restorative dentistry services, dental bridges, teeth whitening services, and several more.