Restore Your Smile with Dental Crowns
Dental crowns, sometimes called “caps”, replace the outermost layer of the tooth. These natural-looking replacements are permanently bonded to the existing tooth, restoring both the appearance and function of your existing teeth. Dental crowns are used for:
The Dental Crown Process
Our dental crown process requires two visits to establish a proper fit and natural-looking appearance. We also encourage the use of temporary dental crowns while the permanent ones are being created. These temporary crowns can be installed and removed quickly, without any pain.
At the first visit, we will:
- Discuss the entire procedure with you.
- Make an impression of your mouth using a conventional dental impression process.
- Shape the tooth to fit the new dental crown.
- Select the right shade to match the color of your natural teeth.
- Fit a temporary dental crown while the permanent one is being created.
At the second visit, we will:
- Remove the temporary dental crown.
- Numb the area based on your specific pain tolerance.
- Take our time to ensure a proper fit and realistic appearance.
- Install the new dental crown, restoring your beautiful smile.
Shape Your Tooth
At Dobson Ranch Dental Care, our goal is to restore your teeth so you can enjoy your own smile for as long as possible. We do our best to help you feel comfortable with your new teeth restorations. Our values also guide us in the dental treatment of all our patients.
- We treat individuals as unique and valuable human beings.
- Our team places the patient’s needs above our own.
- We treat our patients like we would our own family.
- We also show kindness, respect, and empathy in all we do.
Dental Crowns in Mesa, AZ
Request an appointment today by calling Dobson Ranch Dental Care at (480) 838-8558. Along with our first-class dental crowns, we also provide cleanings and exams, dental implants, dental bridges, periodontal treatment, and much more. Located in Mesa, AZ, we serve Dobson Ranch, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, and all surrounding areas.