Dobson Ranch Dental Care provides custom dental implants for patients who are looking for a viable solution for lost or missing teeth. Request an appointment today by calling (480) 838-8558. We make it a priority to serve patients of all ages with our compassionate, high-quality dental care.
What Is a Dental Implant?
When a tooth is lost, a permanent replacement needs to be applied in order to prevent the deterioration of the jawbone. A dental implant is a suitable option for this permanent replacement. It acts as an anchor for the new tooth, making it easier to chew, eat, and smile. As the gum around the anchor heals, this dental implant becomes more secure and durable.
How Do Dental Implants Work?
- A titanium post is fitted into the jawbone where the missing tooth was located.
- After anywhere from six weeks to six months, the bone around the implant fuses together, allowing for a secure foundation for a substitute tooth.
- When the bone around the post is healed, a new replacement tooth can be placed onto the implant.
Top Benefits of Dental Implants
When you need to replace a missing, damaged, or lost tooth, a dental implant is an excellent option. Along with providing a strong foundation for a replacement tooth, they offer these amazing benefits:
- Replace missing teeth without the use of dentures.
- Fill in gaps created by missing teeth.
- Help maintain a healthy jaw.
- Support the adjacent teeth.
- Prevent bone loss and shifting of teeth.
- Correct alignment issues and chewing problems.
Your Full-Service Mesa Dentist
As a full-service dentist in the Mesa area, we provide a wide range of services for families and adults. If you’re looking for ways to restore your smile or keep your own teeth for as long as possible, then Dobson Ranch is the solution. We offer these dental care solutions:
Comprehensive Dental Care in Mesa
For top-notch dental implant services, contact the leading professional dental team in Mesa. Call Dobson Ranch Dental Care at (480) 838-8558 to request an appointment today. Since 2004, we’ve been serving Mesa, Dobson Ranch, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, and all surrounding areas with our many general dentistry services like cleanings and exams, periodontal treatment, tooth fillings, sedation dentistry, and more.