What Is Root Canal Therapy?
Root canal therapy, also known as a root canal, a relatively simple and common procedure designed to treat a damaged or infected tooth. Despite their notorious reputation, root canals are nothing to be afraid of and cause little to no discomfort. They are a positive solution when you want to save the tooth rather than have it extracted.
Our 3-Step Root Canal Procedure
- Remove the tooth pulp along with any contaminants.
- Clean out and disinfect the entire space.
- Seal the tooth to protect from further infection.
Effective Treatments following a Root Canal
Once a root canal is performed and the area has completely healed, there are several dental care solutions that can aid in protecting the tooth from further damage. We employ restorative dentistry methods that may include the following:
Why Choose Dobson Ranch?
- We serve patients of all ages with empathy and kindness.
- Our dental team is knowledgeable, professional, and respectful.
- Quality care and professionalism is of the utmost importance to us.
- All our staff is welcoming and friendly.
- Our #1 goal is to improve the quality of life for all our patients.
New Patient? We’re Accepting!
As a patient of Dobson Ranch, you will experience a professional, friendly atmosphere, along with gentle, compassionate dental care. When you experience an unexpected tooth emergency, call our office immediately. We provide emergency services for all residents in the Mesa and surrounding areas.Request Appointment
Dobson Ranch: Your Root Canal Dentist
Located in Mesa, Dobson Ranch Dental Care serves Dobson Ranch, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, and all nearby communities. Request an appointment today by calling (480) 838-8558. Along with our professional root canals, we also provide general dentistry services such as cleanings and exams, periodontal treatments, cosmetic bonding services, invisalign orthodontics, and several more.