Frequently Asked Dental Questions
We receive a multitude of questions regarding proper oral health. Here is a list of some frequently asked dental questions. If you don’t see an answer here, please call us at (480) 838-8558 and receive the best treatment for your condition.
- Can I Bleach my Teeth Safely?
- Does Aligner Treatment Cause Pain?
- Does Every Patient Need The Same Kind of Orthodontic Treatment?
- Does Insurance Cover Aesthetic Orthodontia?
- How Does Aesthetic Orthodontia Differ From Traditional Orthodontia?
- Is Sedation Dentistry Safe?
- What Causes Periodontal Disease?
- What Causes Tooth Decay?
- What Do I Do About a Dry Mouth?
- What Do I Do If I Knock Out a Tooth?
- What Causes Bad Breath?
- What Is a Dental Implant?
- What Is a Porcelain Veneer?
- What Is an Easy Way to Repair a Chipped Tooth?
- Why Do I need a Crown Instead of a Bigger Filling?
- Why Should I Replace Silver-Mercury Fillings?